📖 [Guide] Mount System
The best transportation system for the warriors! 'Mount' system has been added.
Mount opens upon completion of the main quest [New Friend] Rebirth 3 Lv. 60.
And it can be checked at [Character > Mount]
1. Mount Slots : There are 4 slots to place Mount. And only one Mount can be equipped at a time. The Mount's number of excellent options and equipped status can also be checked. And the Mounts can be removed from the slot by pressing 'X' button.
2. Level Up : Mounts can level up with Power Crystals. The basic options of the Mounts like Max HP, Attack DMG, DEF increase as they level up. The [Level up] button only appears on the equipped Mount. When the equipped Mount's slot levels up the other placed Mounts' slots level up together. The Mounts can level up to max 80 level.
3. Evolve : Mounts can be evolved with Mount Evolve Stones. Evolve increases the basic options and the skill level of Mounts. The Tier of the Mount increases when evolved and the required Mount Evolve Stone's type and number is different. The Mounts can evolve up to Tier 10.
4. Capture : Mount capture can be claimed freely once per 24 hours. And after it consumes unbound Diamonds. The Power Crystal, Mount Evolve Stone and Mounts can be acquired through Mount capture.
5. Special Buff : Special buffs can be acquired by reaching the required total level, total excellent options, total Tier.
- Level Buff : Can be acquired by reaching the required total level of the Mount.
- Excellent Buff : Can be acquired by reaching the required total number of excellent options of the Mount.
- Tier Buff : Can be acquired by reaching the required total Tier of the Mount.
6. Combine Mount : The additional buff can be acquired by placing the listed Mounts.
7. Mount Storage : The Mount and items acquired from '4. Capture' are stored here. Mounts and items can be moved from Mount storage to inventory.
8. Equip/ Unequip : Can equip/ unequip the Mounts by pressing the button. Only the equipped Mount's stats are added up to the Character's stats.
9. Mount Information : The Mount's skill, stats, level and excellent options can be checked.
1. Mount Lists : The list of the Mounts that can be checked. The Mounts that are captured are colored and if not it will be grey.
2. Obtain : You can check the information about where to get the Mounts by pressing the button.
3. Capture : Mount capture can be claimed freely once per 24 hours. And after it consumes unbound Diamonds. The Power Crystal, Mount Evolve Stone and Mounts can be acquired through Mount capture.
4. See Option : Total Mount Journal Option can be checked here.
5. Mount Storage : The Mount and items acquired from '3. Capture' are stored here. Mounts and items can be moved from Mount storage to inventory.
6. Mount Option : The Mount's skill, stats, level and excellent options, max acquirable excellent options can be checked.
7. '+' button : The acquirable type and range of the excellent options can be checked. The excellent options are randomly acquired when the Mount is captured.
8. Journal Option : The Journal Option is activated when the Mount is captured for the first time. The exact stats can be checked in Journal Option. Despite the same Mount is captured repetedely, the Journal Option can only be acquired once.
1. Free Capture/ Capture x1 : You can capture Mount by pressing this button. Capturing Mount requires unbound Diamonds and the free capture can be proceeded once per 24 hours. You can acquire Mount, Power Crystal (used for leveling up the Mounts), Mount Evolve Stone (used for evolving the Mount) with certain chances through Capture.
2. Capture x10 : You can try to capture Mounts 10 times by consuming 1,800 unbound Diamonds. You can acquire Mount, Power Crystal (used for leveling up the Mounts), Mount Evolve Stone (used for evolving the Mount) with certain chances through Capture.
3. Mount Point : You can acquire Mount Points when you try to capture Mount. 20 Mount Points are acquired when you try Capture x1 and 180 Mount Points are acquired for Capture x10. You can exchange rare Mounts in '4. Point Shop' with Mount Points.
4. Points Shop : You can exchange rare Mounts with Mount Points. There is a daily limit for exchanging.
5. Mount Storage : Captured Mounts are stored in Mount Storage. You can withdraw the stored Mounts and items to your inventory.
6. '?' button : You can check the rules for the Mount Capture with this button.
1. Mount Storage : You can check the Mounts and the items that you have acquired through Mount Capture. You can withdraw the items and Mounts to your inventory or disassemble in the Mount Storage.
2. Withdraw / Cancel
- Withdraw : You can withdraw items to your inventory when you are at withdraw status.
- Cancel : You can see the item's detailed information when you are at cancel status.
3. Disassemble : You can disassemble rare or below Mounts in your Mount Storage with this button. The Power Crystals are acquired when the Mounts are disassembled.
4. Sort : You can sort the items in your Mount Storage. When the button is clicked, the items that can be stacked are stacked.
1. Mount Skill Slot : You can equip one Mount skill in this slot.
2. How to change / equip Mount Skill : You can change your Mount skill as same way as changing the skills. When you drag the Mount skill slot, the skill selecting screen appears and you can select the Mount skill that you want to use in the screen.